Thursday, March 6, 2008

I agree with everything that Kelly said actually. I definitely stayed engaged in the first story more than any of the others. For some reason I find it easier to connect taste with sexual energy than sound or smell. Whoops, was that an overshare? That seemed like the point of the three stories, to connect romantic / sexual feelings with the various senses, and the first story just seemed the most convincing to me. Food is delicious.

What did everyone think of the second story being written in the second person. That's what seemed the most striking to me, and I agree with Kelly that that story stuck with me the most. That one also seemed the most cinematic in a way. I can totally see a short film using all sorts of interesting images, and of course lots of striking sounds / beautiful music.

No comments: